Original Passport with validity of minimum six months after the intended date of departure and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
- Include all your previous passports.
- Visa Application Form:
One visa application forms duly filled and signed. Click here for visa form.
Three recent passport size photographs,
- With matt or semi matt finish,
- Photographs should be white background, without border,
- 60-80% face coverage, (Size: 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm).
Covering Letter from applicant including Name, Designation, Passport Number, purpose and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. The letter should be addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of Cambodia, New Delhi. Visa Category must be mentioned in the subject line.
- Trip Detail:
Day by day trip itinerary or tour voucher from an authorized tour operator.
- Proof of Occupation:
- Forwarding-Letter: A letter from the office such a NOC/LOI letter on the organization’s letter-head pad stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose, duration of visit, sponsorship status etc. Addressing to- The Visa Officer, Embassy of Cambodia, New Delhi.
- Trade license/Certificate of Incorporation/Memorandum (If self-employed/businessman)
- Office ID card copy/ Visiting card (3 copies)
- Original copy of Bank Statement (salary)/ Personal bank statement for last 6 months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly with authorized bank seal and signature (e-statement is not acceptable)
- Company Bank Statement for last 6 months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly (If self-employed/businessman)
Return air ticket itinerary as per your travel period.
- Hotel Reservation:
Hotel booking as per your travel period.